Monday, February 8, 2010

I have just returned to the USA where my world tour will soon continue, in a country where I can speak the King's English. The cold and snow and rain were getting to me in Europe, as well as my poor skills in speaking Turkish. This last deficiency I plan to remedy- by learning Italian (!),  the most beautiful language. I plan to return to southern Turkey in 9 months, having just charged a RT ticket, this time with a Syrian visa in my passport. Shortly I'll post a few more pictures from the trip so far.

2 comments:

  1. Hey if you want to be attacked by a cat come to my place! So are in in Berkeley or staying in NY?

    I really enjoyed the blog. I thought you did great despite the weather and other obstacles.

    Best,

    Matt

    ReplyDelete
  2. To acquire a higher exposure to your facebook account, Folks expend bucks to Buy Facebook Followers to very easily find exposure online.
    buy real and permanent facebook followers

    ReplyDelete